Accommodation and Welfare
Our experienced staff can help you find the accommodation you want, whether it be a room, hostel, or host family. Living in London can be stressful but our friendly staff are always ready to give you advice and any help you may need.
We arrange host family and self-catering accommodation through an agency called Britannia Student Services. Britannia inspects all accommodation to check that it is suitable.
Most accommodation is based in Zone 2, 3 or 4 (30 to 40 minutes from the college by public transport).
If you would like us to arrange accommodation for you, we will require a deposit of the first two weeks’ rent so that we can reserve a room on your behalf. There will be a £30.00 finding fee, which should be sent together with the accommodation deposit.
Would you like us to arrange accommodation in the UK for you?
HOMESTAYS & PRIVATE HOMES
Rates Per Person Per Week
Standard Accommodation – Zones 4 & 5 (approx 1 hour to the college)
Bed & Breakfast or Self Catering Half Board(Breakfast and Dinner) Single £125 £165 Twin £115pp £155pp
Standard Accommodation – Zone 3 (approx 45 mins to the college)
Bed & Breakfast or Self Catering Half Board(Breakfast and Dinner) Single £140 £180 Twin £130pp £170pp
Standard Accommodation – Zone 2 (approx 30 mins to the college)
Bed & Breakfast or Self Catering Half Board(Breakfast and Dinner) Single £155 £195 Twin £145pp £185pp
Superior Accommodation – Zones 2 & 3 (approx 45 mins to the college)
Bed & Breakfast or Self Catering Half Board(Breakfast and Dinner) Single £180 £225 Twin £170pp £215pp
Excutive Accommodation – Zones 1 & 2 (approx 30 mins to the college)
Bed & Breakfast or Self Catering Half Board(Breakfast and Dinner) Single from £210 from £270 Twin from £200 from £230pp Finding Fee: £30.00
pp: per person (two minimum)
B&B: Room & Continental Breakfast
Half Board: Room, Continental Breakfast, Dinner
Self Catering: Room only with the use of kitchen
Terms & Conditions
- Minimum stay one week.
- A one week supplement of £15 will apply to bookings of under 2 weeks.
- Bookings cannot be cancelled within the first 4 weeks of stay. Thereafter one week’s notice will apply.
- A one-time per person booking fee will apply to all bookings.
- Rates are valid from 1st January 2017 until 31 December 2017 but may be subject to change.
- Accommodation booked by non EU students on Student visas cannot be cancelled.
- A £15 per week supplement will be applied to students under the age of 18.
- Our college can arrange accommodation for you through an accommodation agency called Britannia Student Services. You will lose the deposit if you do not cancel booked accommodation at least 10 days before your planned arrival.