By enrolling on a course you indicate your agreement to these terms and condition.
The minimum age at attendance of a student is 16.
The college must be informed if the student cannot start their course on the given start date.
Payment of fees
- All course fees must be made in full before the course starts.
- The student or their agent is responsible for the payment of all bank transfer fees .
- PLEASE NOTE:
The price of course books is not included in the fees.
External examination fees (eg. IELTS) are not included in the fees.
Travel and Medical Insurance
- We strongly advise all students to organise travel and medical insurance before leaving their country.
- We also advise all students to take cancellation insurance that covers the course and accommodation fees.
If students want us to arrange accommodation, we require payment of two weeks’ rent as a deposit plus £40 booking fee (please see Accommodation Booking form for terms and conditions)
Cancellations and Refunds
- If you have booked your course through our website, you may cancel your booking within fourteen days and receive a full refund.
- If your visa has been refused and you are unable to attend the course we reserve the right to retain an administration fee of £200 and the £50 registration fee. A copy of the visa refusal letter must be supplied to the college before a refund can be made.
- Unfortunately, there is a limit of only two visa applications per person. If your visa application is refused a second time we reserve the right to retain a further £200 fee.
- Refunds will only be made to the same card/bank account that the original payment was received from.
- All other refunds are made at the discretion of the management.
- The college reserves the right to change teacher, timetable, classroom or combine classes if necessary.
- If the college is closed for holidays, this time will be added on to your course.
The College does not tolerate any abusive or inappropriate behaviour of any sort. This behaviour will lead to expulsion from the college. Fees will not be refunded.
The protection of your privacy and personal data is very important to us. We use it only for the purpose for which it was originally collected. We never give your data to third parties, unless you have requested that we pass on your details in order to book accommodation, or to an agent acting on your behalf. Princes College complies with the Data Protection Act 2018. We will securely delete all records after two years.
Health and safety
- Safety is a priority for us and the college maintains good standards in this area. We comply with all relevant legislation relating to Health and Safety.When organizing activities outside the college we conduct risk assessments.
- Unfortunately our premises are not suitable for clients in wheelchairs.
Mental health issues
- The college is a small, friendly and supportive place, and people who are nervous or anxious about being away from home will find a friendly welcome and personal support to help them to adjust to life in an unfamiliar environment. However, we do not have the staff or the facilities to accept clients with significant mental health problems and we strongly advise clients – or their parents or sponsors – to tell us before enrolling anyone who has a history of mental health problems so that we can advise whether our courses are suitable.
- Most students on our English courses are over 18 years old however, we do accept students aged 16-17. Please note the following: under 18s will be treated as adults and attend classes with adults. We do not supervise students at break times and they will travel between the college and their homestay or guardian’s home unsupervised. We can arrange homestay accommodation through an agency called Britannia. All parents or guardians of students aged 16-17 years old must complete these additional documents on this page. The college’s social programme is not compulsory and it is not specifically designed for under 18s. Students attending social events will travel home alone.Under 18s can only join social activities with written parental consent.
More information for parents regarding students under 18 is available on this page.
|Bank Holidays 2018|
|1st January||New Years Day|
|30th March||Good Friday|
|2nd April||Easter Monday|
|7th May||May Day|
|28th May||Spring Bank Holiday|
|6th August||Summer Bank Holiday|
|25th December||Christmas Day|
|26th December||Boxing Day|